When you made your vows, you did so with long-term intentions. Unfortunately, around half of marriages in the United States end in divorce. If you’re experiencing serious issues in your marriage, there is hope in Tualatin, Oregon marriage counseling services. Studies have shown traditional marriage counseling to have a success rate of between 70-80%, making it well worth exploring before moving forward with serious decisions like separation and divorce.
Five Signs Tualatin Marriage Counseling is the Solution
Nobody likes to admit they have a problem, and marriage issues can be easy to hide outside the walls of your home. The trouble is, when you don’t talk about it, the problem only gets worse. Furthermore, sharing only your side of the story with friends and family often produces biased feedback that may push you in the wrong direction. There are five signs marriage counseling Tualatin could be the right solution for your marriage:
- You and your spouse have grown apart. Even though you live in the same house, you find yourself wondering what brought you together in the first place.
- You fight over money. From small daily purchases to bigger investments and retirement savings, you never seem to agree on how to manage the finances.
- One or both partners have had an affair.
- You keep having the same key arguments over and over again.
- A lack of intimacy or is causing serious friction.
No matter what’s causing the disconnect in your marriage, our independent practitioners are here to uncover the root causes. Call today to take the first step toward long-term solutions that work.